Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mural Painting Reflection

The qualities that are necessary in order to do a good job are high expectation.

We need high expectations in order to be able to complete our job or homework in time.High expectations helped us to think far in our lives and make ourselves a better person.

The mural painting experience helped us to build friendship with one another because we have to interact with one another in order to asked the person what we should do next. This will help us to build friendship with one my CCA group members. Teamwork is important because we need one another to finish the mural on time. By dividing the role to each member, we could finish the painting in time.

I helped to paint the mural. Today was the last day for us, so I try to helped the others to paint. I painted majority part of the mural because we have to finish the mural by today. I am proud of what I have done. I think I have did a great job.

Done by, Aiman Faiz b Abd Wahab, 2E1.

No comments: