Thursday, May 21, 2009

I supposed that most of the qualities required are team effort, perseverance and commitment.
Team effort is required as without it, team members will soon fall one by one due to the fact that the group lacks of cooperation or coordinated effort. Members might argue about the matters assigned to them and thus team will be broken apart. So I think team effort is mostly necessary for every team and groups.
Perseverance is the attitude maintained in spite of difficulties or steadfast and long continued obstacles. Every member must have this quality to never give up no matter what the hurdle is.If one throw in the towel, the whole team would go down as well.
And lastly is commitment where the person must promise to do whatever it takes to finish his assignment and be dormant while others are doing the work. As long as every one do their part, they can finish the work faster and easier.
This mural painting teaches me the meaning of friendship and teamwork with my teammates.It helps me to interact with my teammates during the entire activity. We would help each other if we are in need and assist each other to paint the wall like some will paint a section while other will paint another section.
I enjoyed helping to paint the wall though my friends were taking a break. I also enjoy touching up the place though our leader tell us to pack up as I feel that we can do a little more for a while.I hope to do another fun CIP in the future.

By Tan Yong Ting 1E1

No comments: