Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am delighted to be given the chance lead my fellow Media Club members for this mural painting project. As a Damaian, I am proud to have a chance to showcase our talent while learning in Damai. What we are lacking is unity. Regardless of anything, being united will allows us to maximise the effort we put in to produce good result. This painting project allows students to bond as one school. For example, we became less competitive among CCAs. Rather than competing who painted the best, we helped each other despite not knowing people from others CCA well.

I enjoyed the session very much. It almost like a once-in-a-lifetime chance. We don't get to draw on public wall usually. Despite the hard work, everyone was smiling. Although everyone is showing signs of fatigue, no one complained. Bonding between each CCAs and within CCAs defintely improved

With all my best wish for Damai Secondary

Edison, 3E1

No comments: