Thursday, May 21, 2009

I think what the students need in them is unity amongst their peers. Without having unity,no matter how nice your painting is,it'll still be a one man job and not as a CCA,you present it. To that,we need to learn how to communicate well with our friends and whoever the people are.

No matter in school or at work in future,we need to know how to get along with the people we are working with.Despite their attitudes and how they have offended you,we got to learn to accept them.If we don't,we would be too distracted by them and lose focus on our goal and what we want to accomplish.

I did not bond with everyone.Only a few.I was still in my clique of friends as we were helping the teacher in school.So it was only a few of us.We knew each other quite well already and just talked I guess.

I helped the p.e teacher to pack up and I played some ball games with my friends.It was relaxing and enjoyable.Plus,thats a way how we bonded too.

Lesze(:

No comments: