- better in handling video equipment.
- experienced in photo & video editing.
- more comfortable in conducting interviews.
- exposed to time and project management.
- able to understand Team Work and Team Synergy.
With the exposure and experiences gained, Media Club Members are set to ride the wave for bigger challenges and improvements! Congratulations to the Team for the job well done! :)
Although the competition has ended, the website will still be open. Feel free to continue to send us your sports contents (Stories, Photos & Videos) to be included into the website and continue your support at the website!
Endnote: We would like to thank Mr Victor Lam for the professionally taken photos. We also would like to thank Lesze for helping out with the photo editing.
Visit Damai Sports Channel >>
About the Competition
iSports Media Challenge is organised in collaboration with the Media Development Authority. It aims to showcase the dynamism of youth sports in Singapore. Reaching out to all schools in Singapore, it is a window to the insider peek of students in sports actions. Its objectives are:
- To integrate ICT into schools;
- To promote a strong understanding of sports among the future leaders of Singapore;
- To promote and increase the awareness of our sporting activities and events acrossall Singapore schools;
- To educate and let the students of Singapore realise that they can play a part to contribute towards transforming Singapore into a global media city.
Who is in the Team
Tan Sheng Hock