Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am proud to announces that media cub have successfully competed the mural painting project. Despite missing the second sessions due to competitions, I pleased with the work my fellows peers had done. On our third, final day, is need to be done is the touching up. I suppose that our effort we put these three days paid off. Our mural looks as good as any work of a professional painter. Being a Sec Three, it is my final two years in Damai and I wanted to contribute as much as I can while I am still a Damaian. It an honour for me to lead my fellow club members for this project. I found myself becaming a better leader and a better team player. This project aims not only to promote our school to resident around the school, it promoted the idea of teamwork and hard work among us students, and of course, anyone can point out the success of the project.

With all the best wishes for Damai Secondary

Edison 3E1

No comments: