Thursday, July 7, 2011

New photography project for Damai Sec

I will be working on a photography project for the month of July and August. I need to form a group of experienced school photographers (3-4) to help me with this project. These photographers will need to take photos meant for our new school banners, revamp school website and for any slides for teachers and staff to use for presentation. They need to be professionally taken.

The tasks for this group are:
- to take photos of students and teachers in their teaching and learning environment;
- to take photos of students participating in their CCA portraying teamwork, concentration and enthusiasm;
- to select the list of photos for the project;
- to work with Mr Ho in 'beautifying' the chosen photos before archiving them.
(We should be looking at about 35-45 professionally taken photographs)

Any member who feels that he/she is able to do the job well, please approach me and let me know as we need to quickly plan out what needs to be done within these 2 months. Let me know by next Friday (17 July)

Mr Lam

No comments: