Monday, December 8, 2008

Robotics Outing

Hey Guys!!

Weiliong here, erm. In case you don't know who I am,
I am your ex- vice chairman.
I am here to inform everyone a GREAT news!!
Me and some ex-seniors are going to plan a robotics outing this FRIDAY!

~~Stay Fit In The Holidays!!~~
Date: 12th Dec 2008
Time: 3.00pm
Venue: East Coast Park
Meeting Place: Marine Parade Underpass

We will be meeting together and have fun cycling at ECP for 2 hours!
Then we will either walk down to lagoon or to MacDonald's' and have our Reunion Dinner there!!
Just bring $18 along with you, it will be more than enough!
So why wait?!

Simply send an SMS (your name) space (yes, I am going!/no, I can't make it) to 97340617.
And ya, this is my contact number. (:

Please spread the message to everyone and tell them the great news!
And remember, the more the merrier!

Weiliong, Ciaos!!

No comments: